For this assignment, you will create five different WeaveSilk projects
- Go to www.weavesilk.com
- To get started, click on the screen
- Locate the menu bar on the top left corner. Click on the circle icon for the controls.
- You can click on a color ORRRR you can click and drag colors to mix them
Once you have your color selected, you can start clicking and dragging the mouse over the page. Each time you want a different color, you can click the color palette to sample.
Experiment with the symmetry points! The higher the number, the more points will run on the program
Mirror Across Center and Spiral Towards Center
These are fun features that you can turn on and off
Saving and Sharing Your Files
- Please read carefully!
- To save your file, click on ‘Share’ located on the top left of the screen and highlight the url
- Go to Edit—>Copy
- You can also take a screenshot of your work (command shift 4). It will save to the desktop
- Go to Google Classroom and attach the link. You can also attach a screenshot of your design.