You will be uploading 11 projects to your Quarter One page on your website. Make sure that all the images are in gallery format. Your files must be .jpg, .jpeg, or .png in order to upload to the WordPress site. Illustrator files are not compatible.
Projects to upload
- Individual Low Poly
- Four typography projects (the four words)
- Three zentangle image trace projects
- Two photo illustrations
- Day of the dead poster
Creating the Gallery
- Log in to your WordPress account
- Go to your dashboard. I access mine by typing http://www.lanetechdiamond.org/wp-admin (add /wp-admin after your website name)
- Select your Quarter One page
- Click on Add Media
- Upload your 11 projects. Keep in mind that you cannot upload an Illustrator (.ai) file. You can only upload jpg, jpeg, or png files.
- Once the files are uploaded, click on Create Gallery on the left
- Select the files you want to add to the gallery
- Click on the bottom right blue Create a new gallery
- Change the gallery type to Thumbnail Grid
- Press Insert gallery
- Make sure to press the blue Update button on the right
- Use the google classroom assignment to attach the link to your Quarter One page.