Forced Perspective Photography
Forced Perspective is a technique that employs optical illusion to make an object appear farther away, closer, larger or smaller than it actually is. It is used primarily in photography, filmmaking and architecture.
What you will be doing:
- You will need to have three final photos. Each photo needs to be a different concept of forced perspective photography
- Use Pinterest to get ideas! There’s some pretty amazing ones on there
- Take multiple photos of each idea
- Photos must be in focus!! If it is out of focus, reshoot it! Your grade will be significantly lowered if the entire photo is out of focus. If you have any questions on this, please let me know.
- You will be graded on composition, originality, and image quality