Typing on a Path
- Open a new print document in Illustrator
- Set the size to ‘Letter’ and set the orientation
- Click and hold the Rectangle Tool (M) and look at the other shapes that appear
- Draw your shape
- Click and hold on the Type Tool (T)
- Select Type on a Path Tool
- Click on a line of your shape and begin to type
- Find lyrics to your favorite song. Use your knowledge of the Pen Tool and the Shape Tools to create incredible lines for the text. Look on dafont.com to find cool fonts that go well with the lyrics.
- There needs to be some sort of thought process to this. You will need to write about it on your blog after you post your project.